We Are Hiring - Retail Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serving and advising customers (includes playing with and fussing dogs!!)
- Ensuring shelves and freezers are kept filled
- Keep shop labels and signs up to date
- Picking and packing orders for local collection, deliveries and DPD couriers
- Answer the telephone and take telephone orders
- Ensure the shop stays clean and tidy and displays maintained.
- Harness Fittings
- Stock checks if requested
- Experience of working within a retail environment is desirable but full training will be given
- Experience of raw feeding and canine care is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and keeping calm under pressure (it gets very busy)
- Friendly and confident attitude when dealing with customers and their dogs
- Physically capable as there is lifting and carrying of stock from the warehouse to the shop
Hours: Saturday 9-5 or Sunday 10-4 (or both if you are willing).
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour dependent on age and experience. Staff Staff discount & On-Site Parking.
Applications in writing with a covering letter to Jess Nunns email@example.com