Friday Night Musings 036
So this week I have…
1. Enjoyed my Sunday in the shop! It was so good to see customers old and new. I am determined to get in the shop more!!
2. Only realised today that the kids break up for half term. Whoops. Organised Earth Mother I am not
3. Helped a poorly pup who had scuffed and cut his paws in a two hour adventure escaping from his owners! We cleaned, dressed and wrapped them for his owners as although uncomfortable they didn’t need vet care. 48 hours later we understand he’s feeling much better
4. Just about filled up the diary for Sunday’s Nail Clipping Clinic - I believe there are one or two slots left in the afternoon
5. Placed our order for our first freezer van! Local deliveries will now be carried out in style although we will be splitting Halifax and Huddersfield into two separate days. Details to follow!
6. Cocked up the weekly newsletter sending… Katie is away this week so I accidentally sent out local newsletter out to our nationwide customers! What can I say? It’s the blonde!
7. Has Dolly’s blood tests done with Katja Pets Relaxed… we await the results to see what is causing her weight gain and mobility issues
8. Got jump scared back by Julia - it’s war…
9. Discovered gardening - random curve ball but it’s really therapeutic! Maybe it’s my age??
10. Ate my body weight in Leanne’s amazing banana and biscoff cake. That woman has missed her true calling
And that’s it folks! Have a fantastic weekend!