Friday Night Musings 034
So this week I have:
1. Spent a huge chunk of the week uploading new products to the website. I can’t tell you how long this takes but between Katie, Jess and I we have just about finished it!
2. Swooned over the beautiful new harnesses we have in: Pawsome Paws Boutique, Doodlebone, Bully Billows all join our existing Ruffwear offering and we couldn’t be more excited!
3. Finally got our new doggy peanut butter in!! Yey! Original and Chocolate (dog friendly carob version) and the mutts are going wild for it!
4. Finalised a couple more clinics we will be offering in store - more details to follow but you keep asking and we keep listening!
5. Added more enrichment toys to our range - we’re still waiting on a response from Nina Ottosson as this is a brand I’d also like to get in… we’re still waiting though
6. Finalised our MVM order which will arrive next week so we’ll have loads more lovely flavours in
7. Got pooed on whilst doing a nail clipping… my job is seriously glamorous sometimes
8. Launched our doggy birthday cake kit (and limited edition Jubilee version) - it’s a paws up from Dolly & Reggie who were taste testers
9. Had a builder come to visit us recently…oooo what could that be
10. Watched some of the warehouse team undertake forklift training. It was nerve-racking but we now have three fully qualified drivers!
And that’s a wrap! Have a lovely weekend folks.