Friday Night Musings 032
So, back to earth with a bump - this week I have:
1. Had awful jet lag - I know I know it’s a first world problem but having never been long haul I can’t believe how it wipes you out! I am just about back in the swing of things now!
2. Got this Sunday’s Nail Clipping Clinic fully booked - I think we may beat last month’s tally of 23 dogs in 6 hours!
3. Been so impressed with our lovely Katie’s photography skills - she is currently undertaking photography of ALL of our treats and chews for the website. A mammoth task but the results are fabulous
4. Laughed too hard when someone stuck a post it on Rich’s back that say ‘OFF SWITCH - SMACK TO ACTIVATE’ - he wore it for a good hour, even to a meeting, before he realised
5. Started to look at expanding some new lines in the shop. I had a lot of ideas whilst on hols!
6. Ordered a good top up of Manifold Valley Meats. I do love their massive range of flavours!
7. Welcomed a ‘slightly worse for wear’ Julia back from her girls trip to Benidorm
8. Welcomed a lovely new customer who travelled all the way from Derby to shop with us!
9. Loved snuggling with Dolly and Reggie. 2 weeks is such a long time to be away from my babies
10. Did the funniest jump scare yet - Thornley literally jumped out of his skin. Keep you eyes peeled for that video!
And that’s a wrap folks. Enjoy your weekend.