Friday Night Musings 033
So, this week I have:
1. Finally caught up with everything after our two week break! It has been hard to see my actual desk for the mountains of crap piled on it to go through!
2. Ran another successful Sunday Nail Clipping clinic. 22 dogs this time, assisted by the fabulous Shane - an old customer but one of our newer staff members and an ex-vet nurse to boot!
3. Spoke with three new harness suppliers - we are super excited to confirm Bully Billows is ONE of them to allow us to specialise in fitting the wonderful bull and large breeds we get in store, from Frenchies to XL Bullies! Stock should be in store within the next week
4. Had a new office dog today - Bonnie - I was looking after her for a couple of days. She DID NOT like Jess for some random reason which really made us all laugh as dogs ALWAYS like Jess!
5. Received our container of pizzles (among other things) - let the sorting commence! It really does take an army of people to sort and grade these bad boys
6. Set up our Spring Clearance offer. Lots of bargains to be had including Ruffwear, SodaPup and lots of other bits. Grab them while you can
7. Took in some lovely new flavours from The Dogs Butcher - Wood Pigeon with Feather anyone??
8. Had quite a few positive worm counts come in this week - if you’re not using monthly worming tablets (yey) make sure you are worm counting too! Feeding fur is a great help but NOT an exact preventative measure! Feel free to ask us about worm counts and what is involved 🪱
9. Had to listen to Mamma Mia on my office Alexa… my office companion DOES NOT have good taste in music…
10. Realised that our customers are extremely dirty minded! Our questionable Yak Bar post earlier in the week received the highest reach of any post this year! You’re my kind of people
And there you have it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, whatever you are doing.