Friday Night Musings 029
So this week I have…
1. Finally got Rich to put up some new grid walling so we can display more products in the shop! We’re not finished yet but it looks great!
2. Fitted two beautiful Korean rescue dogs with inescapable Ruffwear Flagline harnesses - they are gorgeous dogs but naturally nervous starting their new life in the UK and their owner wants them to be safe!
3. Was super excited to meet one of our lovely customer’s newest additions - little Ethel joins Lupin and Lily. They are the cutest gang ever
4. Spent most of my week upstairs listening to shrieks of laughter from the shop staff - I have NO idea what they’ve been drinking this week at work but it surely isn’t tea and coffee
5. Got ready to put Dolly on eBay after she barked her way through her day on Tuesday in the shop. We’ve had words and she is on a final warning
6. Had the best news when a customer with a frustratingly itchy dog has FINALLY cured it with Itch Away! We tried it as a last resort and it worked like a charm (as I always say, a lot of work we do is detective work and I don’t suggest Itch Away immediately until we have worked through other possibilities first!)
7. Ate my son’s second Easter egg (this is the replacement for the first one I ate). I am a bad mum. Someone please buy me an Easter Egg
8. Got lots of pretty new Mason & Cash stoneware dog bowls in - shame my two will only eat off manky chipped side plates
9. Received lots of applications for the job role we have advertised - we are sifting through them all and appreciate your patience ☺️
10. Tried tofu for the first time - Katie decided to share some of her lunch with me. Thank you Katie
And there you have it! Have a wonderful weekend everyone.